Job Title: Technical Sales Specialist
Report to: Jeff Amann
Department: Sales & Marketing
Division: Guldmann Inc. USA
Base: Northern California (Bay Area)
Area/Accounts: West Coast
Travel: 75% (within the Western portion of the USA)
Qualifications: A Bachelor Degree with a preference in the Business or Life Sciences disciplines.
Compensation: A competitive compensation & vehicle allowance
Perform technical sales activities with a significant focus on the following revenue streams;
- SWAPs of Guldmann Inc. flagship GH2 to GH3 Systems
- The selling and integration of CLM and Wi-Fi capabilities at the various on-site locations
- Upselling activities that include;
- Recertifications (Service & Preventive Maintenance)
- GH3 Accessories (Positioning Locks and other specialized hardware)
Essential Job Functions
- Be the technical support contact for the field on all issues concerning Wi-Fi and CLM Interface with customers, in tandem or solo with the Sales Team, for selling warranty packages and service agreements.
- Work closely with the Sales team in developing the critical business relationship with the Biomedical Team of any Major Customer in the assigned region.