Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits works for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
No specific licenses or certifications are required, however, certification in safe patient handling and mobility or other relevant ergonomics field is encouraged.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Follow and promote Guldmann Values:
- Report any illegal or otherwise wrong behavior within our organization
- Maintain ability to travel by having current Licenses and Passport.
- Maintain valid work permit and/or Visa for the US
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Support colleagues both from a business perspective, but also from a social responsibility perspective.
- Follow Guldmann Employee Handbook and communicate any needed changes.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Any known fault or questions to this document must be reported to Superior immediately.