Interpersonal – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; able to read and interpret written information.
Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing for demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
Initiative – Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasons for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Normal office environment involves using adjustable chairs and standard office equipment.
- Travel by standard coach airfare, standard car, cab, train, and other normal transportation.
- Standing and walking during Trade Shows, and facility visits.
Rules & Requirements
- Follow and promote Guldmann Values
- Report any illegal or otherwise wrong behavior within our organization
- Maintain the ability to travel by having current Licenses and Passport
- Maintain valid work permit and/or Visa for the US
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Support colleagues both from a business perspective, but also from a social responsibility perspective
- Follow Guldmann Employee Handbook and communicate any needed changes