New Build Project Sales Manager
Role & Responsibilities:
Selling a range of market-leading ceiling hoist solutions into new build hospitals and other new build healthcare facilities across the UK including SEN Schools, rehab facilities and hospices.
This is a ‘new business’ development role tasked with generating a healthy pipeline for project sales within the UK.
Target customers will be architects, main contractors, quantity surveyors, NHS project directors, clinical staff (supported by a Product Advisor/Guldmann Consulting) plus all other relevant stakeholders.
Driving specification through CPD presentations to relevant architect practices, attending industry-related exhibitions and conferences plus networking events and promoting our presence on NBS Source.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who can sell – evidence of developing a sales pipeline and closing deals
- You are motivated and ambitious – must be able to evidence/demonstrate at the interview
- Self-starter – can work alone for long periods with minimum supervision
- Team fit – they enhance an already close-knit team that is successful
- Professional and reflect the company values (Guldmann FACT of Life)
- Experience in patient handling/other medical devices would be an advantage
- Understanding the route to market for new build projects would be a distinct advantage (architects, project directors, main contractors, quantity surveyors etc.)
- Technical background and/or the ability to learn quickly – can take the first round of design meetings with client, contractor, architect for example
- Confident presenter and proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint – evidenced at interview
- IT literate including the use of a CRM system
- Solution selling with the ability to drive demand for Guldmann products emphasising the F&B’s of selecting Guldmann for new build projects
- Proven track record of developing a sales pipeline and delivering results
- Experience in dealing with main contactors (Quantity Surveyors/Project Managers/Bid Managers)
- Experience in dealing with Architects
- Experience in delivering CPD presentations
- Understanding and/or experience with architectural drawings including CAD and BIM would be a distinct advantage
- Familiar with the RIBA Plan of Work
- Dynamic – new ways of working, new ideas, challenging the norm
- Energetic, highly motivated and empowered to work under their own initiative
- Experienced presenter – client, architects (CPD) using PowerPoint
- IT literate with experience in using a CRM system
- Commercially astute with the ability to work on high-value, complex sales prospects with long lead times
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable to include company pension, bonus scheme, company car allowance, laptop, iPhone, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, home-based with IT equipment provided and a flexible working environment with opportunities for training and development as required.
How to apply:
Please email a covering letter and an updated CV to:
V. Guldmann A/S was founded in 1980.
The company employs more than 560 people that supply customers all over the world, with sales offices in Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Norway, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Canada and the United States. We develop, manufacture and distribute products and services for people with reduced capabilities, and work tools for those who help and care for them.