Role & Responsibilities:
Selling a range of market-leading ceiling hoist solutions into new build hospitals and other new build healthcare facilities across the UK including SEN Schools, rehab facilities and hospices.
This is a ‘new business’ development role tasked with generating a healthy pipeline for project sales within the UK.
Target customers will be architects, main contractors, quantity surveyors, NHS project directors, clinical staff (supported by a Product Advisor/Guldmann Consulting) plus all other relevant stakeholders.
Driving specification through CPD presentations to relevant architect practices, attending industry-related exhibitions and conferences plus networking events and promoting our presence on NBS Source.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who can sell – evidence of developing a sales pipeline and closing deals
- You are motivated and ambitious – must be able to evidence/demonstrate at the interview
- Self-starter – can work alone for long periods with minimum supervision
- Team fit – they enhance an already close-knit team that is successful
- Professional and reflect the company values (Guldmann FACT of Life)
- Experience in patient handling/other medical devices would be an advantage
- Understanding the route to market for new build projects would be a distinct advantage (architects, project directors, main contractors, quantity surveyors etc.)
- Technical background and/or the ability to learn quickly – can take the first round of design meetings with client, contractor, architect for example
- Confident presenter and proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint – evidenced at interview