No one can exist without having some effect on our shared environment – whether positively or negatively.
At Guldmann, we make substantial efforts to make sure any negative impacts within our control are kept to an absolute minimum and to directly or indirectly contribute to a positive impact on the environment.
Guldmann aims to:
- Comply with all currently applicable legislation.
- Collaborate with our suppliers to make sure we use environmentally friendly materials and processes.
- Continuously minimize the relative quantities of waste, emissions and discharges from our activities, as well as ensure the greatest possible degree of recycling.
- Continuously improve the working environment within the company.
- Ensure that the use, recycling and disposal of Guldmann products do not have any unnecessarily negative effects on the environment.
- Ensure that our products contribute to better working conditions and a positive working environment wherever they are used.
- Ensure continuous improvement of our environmental management system and associated environmental performance
This will be done with due consideration for the financial and technical resources at our disposal, as well as the overall commercial goals for the company, and on the basis of our fundamental Guldmann values.