- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues over the phone
- Must be a team player and have good interpersonal skills.
- Must have a valid Passport or be eligible to apply for a passport.
- Must have a good working knowledge of how to use power and hand tools.
- Must be able to climb ladders.
- Must be able to comfortably carry 50 lbs.
- Must be able to accurately type at least 30 words/numbers per minute.
- Must have good organization and record-keeping skills.
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Manages Others: No
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Minimum Certification: None
Minimum Experience: 5 Years
Required Travel: Daily within greater Vancouver area & up to 20% in other regions of BC
Driving Requirements: Yes, must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Tools & Equipment Used: Basic Office Equipment, Standard hand tools
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.