- Exposure to ‘Patient Lift systems’ in healthcare facilities is desired
- Troubleshooting and repair of electromechanical systems
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and room layouts
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to assemble hardware & components
- Previous leadership/supervisory experience is desired
- Must be willing and able to travel throughout Canada and work out of town for periods up to 3 weeks out of the month.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and supply clean drivers abstract
Physical & Mental Requirements
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Manages Others: No
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Minimum Certification: None
Minimum Experience: 5 Years
Required Travel: 75%
Driving Requirements: Yes, must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Tools & Equipment Used: Basic Office equipment and standard hand tools
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.