Lifting platform LP12
Stepless lifting platform LP12 is designed to lift wheelchair users in and out of trains. It allows simple and secure lifting of wheelchair users in heavy electric wheelchairs and is suitable for most types of train carriages.
The LP12 lifting platform can also be used in places with differing levels, where a transportable platform is the preferred option for meeting the requirement to lift wheelchairs. Possible uses are podiums or stages.
- Can be transported directly to the train in folded position
- Requires no previous training and can be handled by station staff
- Can be easily manoeuvred into position with the help of an integral control arm
- Power is supplied by means of a built-in, replaceable battery
- Made of weather-resistant material that can tolerate use and storage in various weather conditions
|Lifting height max.:
|Lifting height min.:
|Number of lifts per charge: